Goldie Keeps saying I know who killed her-Denrenle | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 18 September 2014

Goldie Keeps saying I know who killed her-Denrenle

Derenle and Goldie were inseparable till her untimely death on Febuary 14 2013. Even in death, he still holds her dear with her picture still on his twitter profile.
In a new interview with Sahara TV, he says she still appears to him. 
" I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I’m not kidding. You know these things, we actually don’t believe in (the) supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mum who prayed.’...

27 comments:

  1. Hmm, na wa oh, you need to go to mountain of fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder who...

      Please visit: www.mimiubini.com

      Delete
  2. This is a war betwn a mad ghost and a mad being. Denrele cut ur hair make beta breeze enter ur brain to enable u tink well and chase away strange tots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she was killed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abeg the dead has nothing to do with the living........

    ReplyDelete
  5. am suspecting PDP over are death*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So na who kill am na?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of cos u knw wat killed her, d drugs u guyz

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you now see vision..

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  9. Denrele so you now see vision..

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  10. who killed her or are u afraid to call the name?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmm, this is some scary shit! Denrele Edun should think deep, atleast this can help her really rest in peace.

    Wait a minute, did Denrele Edun just mention his mother? So she still prays for him and is prolly proud of him... #MothersLove, #Endless

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wont kal names but u guys should use ur head if u really watched big brother.right frm the day i heard of her death i knew wat went wrong.may our almighty God protect us.amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are very strong words to use or rather say. I would take it that he was high when he said them..!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. creepy!... chiln cwiouzly for all d drama to unravel....more gistz wud definitely cm outa dis..buh until den, currently hvn a sleepless nyt...so many thoughts b running past d small head....
    @ellahillz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Denrele u mean goldie was killed?by who?and for what?.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Denrele u mean goldie was killed?by who?and for what?.

    ReplyDelete
  17. BLOG ANALYSER: hmmmm this is Serious ooh!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Creepy stuff👽

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321